Monday, December 1, 2008

Favorite Time of the Year


This is my favorite time of the year....I love Christmas! Some of the best memories I have are from Christmas past, and while I have gotten great gifts, it's not the gifts that have made the memories. Now, I see the excitement in my little ones' faces as we decorate the tree, and we talk about the true meaning of Christmas, the one perfect gift given to us long ago, Jesus! I hope over this next month I have the time to share some of my Christmas reflections, and the memories my little family is making now! To start, this picture was taken Sunday morning. Don't know if we'll get one that will be "good enough" for a Christmas card....three kids looking at the camera and somewhat smiling will be a well-worth-it chore! But this one was cute....and good enough for this mom!

No comments: