Friday, December 12, 2008

"God loves me"

I love it when one of the kids says something so sweet that it makes me want to cry, and today in the van that happened. We had just picked up Kaila early from school because she had a dentist appointment, and right as we were pulling out of the parking lot, "Happy Birthday, Jesus" by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir was coming on. So, I turned it up and encouraged the kids to listen. Kaila loves this song, and I didn't know if Nathan would remember it from last year. But, as we were listening, Nathan quietly said, "Momma, God loves me." And, I'm teary-eyed again, I replied, "Yes, He does very much." And that's about all I could get out at the moment; it was so sweet and tender! Love our "little guy" and so glad he knows God loves him!

No comments: