Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day Presents!

Christmas day was the best!! In short, I knew Kaila would love her gifts, I knew Olivia would just have fun with the paper or some other non-significant thing, and I thought Nathan would like his, but might be looking for something else. Well, Kaila LOVED her gifts: a hot pink Shuffle was the main gift from us, and from my parents, a beautiful American Girl doll that is her "twin." She has been giving free concerts to us all (although she doesn't realize it!), she has dressed, redressed, fixed hair on, and named her doll. The name is Katherine, but she will probably call her Katie for short. Olivia got all kinds of neat things, mainly clothes to be honest. I feel like she got the short end of the stick, but she loves her new baby stroller and the blocks Aunt Holly got her! I love all the clothes! Finally, our Nathan.....he LOVED his gifts, and I mean LOVED them. I should say he loved Mimi and Big Da's gifts....a Texas Longhorn football uniform, complete with shoulder pads and helmet. It came with white pants and the white jersey top, but my dad, the coach, also had to get a burnt orange "away game" jersey! He also got a Denton Ryan football and a camo outfit. Well, he has been wearing the uniform non-stop. He took it off last night to put on the camo outfit, but he wore it today....all over Rockwall! He looks so cute in it! I thought he would like it, but honestly, I thought he would be wondering where a train or another car was. He has NEVER been so excited about something!! Needless to say, we enjoyed our day yesterday, and we are grateful for all we have, most importantly our family and friends!

No comments: