Tuesday, December 9, 2008

She did it!


Prayers were answered tonight.....Kaila performed in the Lamar Talent Show. She sang Amy Grant's version of "Emanuel," and she did so well! I could tell she was nervous, but I think it was because she was looking for me. Of course, I wanted to stand up and wave wildly at her, but I maintained my composure....probably because I was nearly shaking because I was so proud, excited, and a little nervous for her, too. She really did a beautiful job. Also, it was so neat because our Sunday School class was well-represented! Two other children who belong to couples from our class performed as well! So it was a cool, special night!! Speaking of cool, it was sleeting when we got home!! Amazing Texas weather!

1 comment:

Tisha said...

We are so proud of you! Most of all, you should be SUPER proud of yourself!
Since we couldn't be there to see you perform because Mrs. Tisha had to be a school. We decided that you could have your own concert for us.
Love,
Tisha, Julia and Kaylee