Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Olivia and the Christmas Tree


Well, I was so impressed when I first put up the Christmas tree, because Olivia acted like it was nothing new...it had always been there. Should've known better, because this last week, she has been pulling ornaments off right and left. She is always so sweet to bring them to you, too. She'll say, "dat," baby talk for "that." She really loves the snowman jingle bell....and this one beautiful snowman. Tonight, she was looking at the tree and really telling me all about it, so I snapped a bunch of pictures. What really started it was that she was talking to the ornament that is a picture of Nathan when he was a baby. She was just talking and laughing looking at it, then that led to looking at and talking to the others as well! Can't wait until Christmas morning! She is going to love it.....and so are Kaila and Nathan! What fun...what fun!!!

No comments: