Today, Kaila is trying out for the Talent Show at school. She decided at the last minute, like yesterday at 3:15!, that she wanted to try out. There are not many Christmas songs that she knows all the words to well, but we finally decided on "Emanuel," the Amy Grant version, because she has been singing that song since she was old enough to sing! So, she was nervous this morning and feeling a little timid, so knowing how she feels very well and trying to encourage her greatly, I reassured her that she would do her best and that as long as she sang to the best of her ability, she would do great. I have been praying for her off and on this morning, that she does well and is not timid. I really don't care if she makes that actual talent show or not.....I'm sure there are a lot of kids trying out, but I am so proud of her for wanting to try! I can hear her sweet little voice singing right now, and that she is singing this particular song at school, with her friends listening, will be such an example! I can't wait to pick her up this afternoon and find out how it went!
No comments:
Post a Comment