Thursday, January 22, 2009

To boldy go....

Boldness....that's what I'm thinking about and praying for today. It's probably not the first word most would use to describe me. Yes, in my family, I have always been known as the quiet one. I always wished I could be more like my little sister, a bold one....she was never quiet or shy and never afraid to try new things (or so it appeared to me!). I know all this has to do with genetics and personality types, but I don't think it's too late for me to be "bold." I want to be bold in the way I share my faith; I know there have been missed opportunities in the past. I want to be bold enough to seize the moments in the present as they occur. I want to be bold in other opportunities of service, not afraid to use my gifts and talents as those moments occur. I want to be bold in the way I live my life so it is an example of Who I believe and follow....He's done so much for me. I'm certainly not Superwoman, thank goodness that is not what is expected, so, yeah, I think I can be bold! That's what I'm praying!

1 comment:

Jennifer Kindle said...

thats a prayer I think we should all be praying over ourselves diligently. Thanks for the inspiration to be and do more of what He wants me to do and be!