I have been very random in my posts here lately.....thinking about what to do about that. So, this is another random one. I come from a family that loves music. I have all kinds of memories that are attached to songs. It's often the words that grab my attention first, no surprise, but the way the "music" flows with the words amazes me, too. My list of favorite songs is a long one, changing constantly! I have added two new songs to my favorites list....the first one is the reason I am writing this today, and I'm sure I'll eventually have something to say about the second one. With that said, I have been listening to "Coming Back to Life" by Echoing Angels. The words are amazing to me! To sum it up, it's all about how God gives us everything we need.....when we surrender to Him, He is there to bring us "back to life." My favorite part of the song is the bridge....the words say, "My feet are dancing/ My heart is crying out for You/ So take my life/ I'm giving it to You." Of course, the music with the words blows me away. In a way, I feel like I am "coming back to life....," for many reasons, but the main reasons are knowing God is in control of my life and knowing He loves me as His own. He is my life! Listen to this song!
No comments:
Post a Comment