I'll be honest with everyone.....over the weekend, I really thought about not blogging for awhile, just taking a break for a time. When I started this, I thought I was just creating a way for my family and a few friends to be involved in what was going on in my little family's life from day to day. Well, very quickly and almost without me noticing, this blog has turned in to more than that, and I can only give that credit to God and what He has been doing in my life lately. On Thursday of this past week, I started thinking about what I should do about this and am still thinking about it. So, by Saturday, I was a little worn out, because Friday was a "big day" at our house (Daron was off and we were quite busy....long story!), and add to that all the thinking I had been doing and a few other things, I was "give out," as my Nanny would say. Well, that's not good because I forget sometimes that when I have what seems to me to be a heavy weight on my mind, it shows in my expressions. It showed Sunday morning more than I realized, and the thing is, I knew Sunday morning at church was going to be what I would call a "big day," and it was. The sermon that morning was awesome, just what I needed to hear! When we got home, ate, and I was getting ready for my nap, I knew from my Father above that I did not need to stop writing on this blog just because I wanted to (and thankfully, that afternoon someone helped confirm that, not an accident, I am sure). This may be random, revealing, etc.... and I may need to change some things. I don't know what is in store for me in the future concerning what I write on here or anywhere else, but I know whatever it is, it is good because that is how God is! He is bigger than we can imagine, and the plans He has for me (and you) far exceed anything I can comprehend, in my limited human mind. So, that's where I am right now.....we'll see what's next......
2 comments:
I'm so glad God isn't finished with your blog yet! Its been such a blessing to me :)
Hey Amy - it is so good to see that you are blogging. I am so happy that you decided to continue...I have to go back to the beginning of when you started it and read all of your posts! Your kids are absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how much Kayla has grown. I remember when she was born! Wow...anyways, I just wanted to say hello and I am so glad you are here!
Take care ~
Katy
Post a Comment