"But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31
Monday, January 19, 2009
Hebrews 10: 23-24
"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds."
Not so much about the country music, but the last part was so cool....kind of had to be there to really understand!!
Zephaniah 3:17
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Christmas 2009
Daron and I
Kaila's Big Night
It's Performance Time!
Christmas Cuties
Christmas 2006
Christmas 2005
Thomas Grandbabies
Kaila, Nathan, Olivia, and Emma Claire Tomlin
Catfish Creek
Daron and Olivia
Hot Springs Getaway
Olivia and I
Our Beautiful First-Born
Our Little Guy
Our Sweet Girl
The girls
Three Sweethearts
Songs We Love to Listen To
You're Not Alone by Meredith Andrews
You Lifted Me Out by Chris Tomlin - Hello Love CD
O Praise Him by David Crowder Band
Mighty to Save by Laura Story
Jesus Messiah by Chris Tomlin - Hello Love CD
I'm Letting Go by Francesca Battistelli
How Great is Our God by Chris Tomlin - Arriving CD
Holy by Nicole Nordeman
Everlasting God by Chris Tomlin - See the Morning CD
Bring the Rain by Mercy Me
Blessed Be The Name by Matt Redman
Beautiful One by Jeremy Camp
Young and F.A.T. - Our Sunday School class at HTBC
I'm a typical gal....wife to a wonderful husband, mother to three beautiful children who keep me busy and constantly praying, love working with kids, and I love to write the thoughts that come to mind. I also am fortunate to know that Jesus is my Savior and reason for living, so in all that I do, I want to be faithful to Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment