This time seven years ago, I was in a hospital room, experiencing mild contractions and thinking my baby would be here in no time! It was a Wednesday night, February 27, 2002, and boy was I mistaken!! The contractions got a lot worse, to put it mildly. I don't even remember much of the next day, except my sister, the nurse-in-training at the time, was making sure the nursing staff attended to my needs! My first baby took her time coming in to the world. As a matter of fact, it was only by c-section that she arrived here at 10:28 p.m., February 28, 2002. Of course, she was worth the wait....a beautiful baby girl who we loved already, but it was so much deeper when we saw her and held her. She had a head full of
blonde hair, a beautiful complexion, and the sweetest little chubby cheeks. She has changed in a lot of ways, but we still look at her and see a beautiful baby girl. It is so hard for me to believe she is seven already. I look at Olivia now, and she reminds me so much of Kaila! We are so proud of Kaila and who she is and who she is becoming. We pray daily that she will follow the path and plan God has for her life. We are so thankful for those that love her and pray for her as well. Happy Birthday, Kaila!
No comments:
Post a Comment