Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

There's nothing like being called "Mommy." Olivia's voice never sounds sweeter than when she says, "Mommm-Y." I feel so blessed to have three beautiful children call me "Mommy." God has been so good to me to give me the privilege of being their mother. Each day brings something new....a new joy or a new challenge. Some days I am good at celebrating the joys and working through the challenges, while other days, it's quite the opposite and I fall flat on my face, often times with my kids watching. My prayer is that my kids see my as an example of a woman who seeks God's direction in both of situations, mostly when I do fall flat on my face because when that happens, all I can do is look up. I hope they see the faith and hope that I have in Jesus as my Savior, through God's grace, that I am thankful for more and more each day. I am so thankful that Kaila has asked Jesus to be her Savior and pray for the day that Nathan and Olivia do the same. It is a joy to watch them grow and learn each day. I am so glad to be their Mommy.

No comments: