Friday, October 31, 2008

Olivia is one!


Miss Olivia is one year old! My goodness, how much has changed in one year, in ways I cannot even express, but I can say, now, that it has been a great year. Olivia is our baby....even Nathan refers to her as "the baby." She's so sweet, very laid back (my mom and Daron are thankful for that!), and she loves music! Things are going to get even more interesting around our house soon because she is getting pretty good at walking. She'll just stand up and take steps on her own, of course we all get so excited that it messes her up! This picture is from her party. It was a beautiful day; we were able to have the party outside on our deck and it was the best party we ever had. She loved the cake, what was on her hand anyways. It was interesting cleaning her up....no volunteers to help with that! Oh well, only something a mother could enjoy doing, and I was happy to do it because.....she is our third baby and I am so glad to have her in our family!

No comments: